Outdoor cooking on sweet summer days is such a treat. The lush, rolling coastline of Halland is one of our favorite places on earth to light up the bbq and enjoy
This evening we made some lamb patties on the grill spiced up with the Northern Laab blend, mint and parsley. They turned out 100%!
We put them in sallad wraps and topped with a Nước Chấm with loads of chopped coriander, ginger and Vinh Linh black pepper. Turned out almost like a Vietnamese chimichurri.
This recipe can of course be done at home in a frying pan.
- 500g minced lamb
- 2-3 table spoons of Nothern Laab blend (more if you like spicy)
- Finely shopped parley and mint
- 2-3 tabbe spoons fo fish sauce
- Olive oil
- Mix minced lamb with 2-3 teaspoons of Northern Laab blend, finely chopped parsley & mint and some dashes of fish sauce.
- Make quite small patties (easier to grill) and put in a container with a drizzle of olive oil.
- For the Nước Chấm sauce: Mix fish sauce, lime juice, chili, sugar, water, black pepper and chopped coriander in an airtight container.
- Pluck some salad leaves and remember to bring a brush and some kind of fanning device for the bbq.
- Light up the bbq and just keep on fanning the coal. You want it real, real hot so you get that charred surface but moist inside.
- Wrap it up sizzling in a lettuce wrap, top with some sauce and eat directly.
Enjoy questers ❤️ and remember keep on fanning